All listings for this product
Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £11.62Trending at £14.99
- £8.91Trending at £12.08
- £10.27Trending at £18.99
- £10.03Trending at £12.08
- £9.39Trending at £10.61
- £4.88Trending at £5.84
- £8.21Trending at £10.99
About this product
- DescriptionProvides child clinicians with information and guidance for conducting evaluations and writing virtually any kind of clinical report. This book helps the reader collect pertinent information from children, parents, and teachers; and organize evaluation results into a high-quality report.
- Author BiographyEllen Braaten, PhD, is an Assistant Professor of Psychology in the Department of Psychiatry at Harvard Medical School. She is also a child psychologist at the Massachusetts General Hospital, where she coordinates the Child Psychology Internship Program. Dr. Braaten is the coauthor of Straight Talk about Psychological Testing for Kids and has authored numerous scientific papers and chapters on child assessment, attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder, anxiety, and learning disabilities.
- Author(s)Ellen Braaten
- PublisherGuilford Publications
- Date of Publication22/03/2007
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleThe Clinician's Toolbox
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGuilford Publications
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight842 g
- Width203 mm
- Height266 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.