All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.94
- £4.37Trending at £4.55
- £9.51Trending at £10.03
- £3.02Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.34
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
About this product
- DescriptionFocuses on the symbolic use of the child archetype through the exploration of miniature characters from the realms of children's literature. This book emphasises that the treatment by any society, past or present, of its smallest and most vulnerable members is truly revealing of the values it really holds.
- Author BiographySusan Hancock supervises postgraduate students at the National Centre for Research in Children's Literature, Roehampton University, London. She has worked in the field of Children's Literature studies and children's reading for over ten years, having a particular interest in psychoanalytic criticism. A member of the International Association for Jungian Studies, Susan's recent publications relate to Jungian readings of fantasy fiction.
- Author(s)Susan Hancock
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication07/11/2008
- GenrePsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note2 black & white tables
- Weight226 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.