CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £10.35Trending at £11.00
- £8.70Trending at £9.13
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £8.89Trending at £9.94
- £24.93Trending at £25.91
- £11.71Trending at £12.83
- £21.48Trending at £29.17
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication27/12/2012
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleGenesis of Behavior
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight470 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byM. Lewis
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1979
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction: Issues in the Study of the Social Network.- 1 The Child's Social Network: Social Object, Social Functions, and Their Relationship.- 2 The Infant as a Focus for Family Reciprocity.- 3 Conceptualization of Father Influences in the Infancy Period.- 4 The Infant's Exposure to Talk by Familiar People: Mothers, Fathers, and Siblings in Different Environments.- 5 The Family as a System of Mutual Influences: Parental Beliefs, Distancing Behaviors, and Children's Representational Thinking.- 6 Self-Recognition in Chimpanzees and Man: A Developmental and Comparative Perspective.- 7 Only Children, Stereotypes, and Research.- 8 Interaction between Young Siblings in the Context of Family Relationships.- 9 Toddlers + Toys = An Autonomous Social System.- 10 The Effect of Adults on Peer Interactions.- 11 Differential Development of Various Social Relationships by Rhesus Monkey Infants.- 12 Young Children's Concepts of Social Relations: Social Functions and Social Objects.- 13 The Changing American Family and Its Implications for Infant Social Development: The Sample Case of Maternal Employment.- Author Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.