Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a way to get kids cooking - bakes to make in the kitchen. This title lets you inspire your child to bake up beautiful bread, perfect pastry, marvellous muffins and charming cakes and cookies.
- PublisherDorling Kindersley Ltd
- Date of Publication03/08/2009
- GenreChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDorling Kindersley Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date14/01/2012
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight820 g
- Width227 mm
- Height284 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 7
Most relevant reviews
- allkindsofthing...18 Aug, 2016by
Great condition but had some Glitter inside the cover and on the back it also had a few food marks that I had to wipe of the rest of the book was fine.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- cezannefan7901 Feb, 2013by
Our favourite family recipe book!
This book is a family favourie! I have have made most of the recipes, either by myself or with my daughter, nephews and nieces. My sister-in-law (for whom English is not her first language) has become a very skilled baker as a result of trying out these recipes, then creating her own variations! The step-by-step pictures are really helpful.
- 669309207@delet...04 Jul, 2011by
must have book for all budding chefs!
fantastic, easy to follow recipe book, my chi,ldren love working their way through the book. states all equipment you need and has alternatives for the recipes, all round great book :)
Best-selling in Children's General Interest
Save on Children's General Interest
- £5.85Trending at £6.02
- £3.25Trending at £4.14
- £13.40Trending at £15.88
- £4.53Trending at £5.05
- £10.20Trending at £11.72
- £4.95Trending at £6.99
- £2.80Trending at £4.98