All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £24.50Trending at £31.32
- £24.31Trending at £34.91
- £9.41Trending at £16.95
- £9.53Trending at £14.94
- £7.60Trending at £9.97
- £18.98Trending at £29.93
- £7.60Trending at £8.65
About this product
- DescriptionPerfect for the student or traveler, The Chile Reader covers more than 500 years of Chilean history, with an emphasis on the past half-century. Its many selections include interviews, travel diaries, diplomatic cables, cartoons, and photographs.
- Author BiographyElizabeth Quay Hutchison is Associate Professor of History at the University of New Mexico. She is the author of Labors Appropriate to Their Sex: Gender, Labor, and Politics in Urban Chile, 1900-1930.Thomas Miller Klubock is Associate Professor of History at the University of Virginia. He is the author of Contested Communities: Class, Gender, and Politics in Chile's El Teniente Copper Mine, 1904-1951.Nara B. Milanich is Associate Professor of History at Barnard College. She is the author of Children of Fate: Childhood, Class, and the State in Chile, 1850-1930.Peter Winn is Professor of History at Tufts University. He is the editor of Victims of the Chilean Miracle: Workers and Neoliberalism in the Pinochet Era, 1973-2002. All books mentioned are published by Duke University Press.
- PublisherDuke University Press
- Date of Publication29/11/2013
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleThe Latin America Readers
- Place of PublicationNorth Carolina
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDuke University Press
- Content Note78 figures (incl. 8 in color), 3 maps
- Weight889 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byElizabeth Quay Hutchison,Nara B. Milanich,Peter A. Winn,Thomas Miller Klubock
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.