All listings for this product
Best-selling in Crime & Thriller
Save on Crime & Thriller
- £34.99Trending at £39.17
- £3.79Trending at £6.28
- £2.81Trending at £3.63
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £3.59Trending at £4.73
- £9.66Trending at £13.35
- £5.81Trending at £6.80
About this product
- DescriptionMystery, murk and sinister secrets -- classic British crime writing at its best.
- Author BiographyMargery Allingham was born in London in 1904. Her first novel was published when she was seventeen. In 1929 she published The Crime at Black Dudley and introduced the character who was to become the hallmark of her writing - Albert Campion.
- Author(s)Margery Allingham
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication03/09/2009
- GenreCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHachette Audio
- Out-of-print date28/11/2015
- Weight118 g
- Width131 mm
- Height134 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Read byPhilip Franks
- Contained items statement3 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time224
- Edition StatementAbridged edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.