All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £7.96Was:£9.99Free postage
- £7.65Was:£9.99Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionColouring-in is a creative hobby that is cheap, portable and fun. It provides a welcome distraction from the stresses and strains of modern life, and you need no special skills to do it. Suitable for adults as well as children, this inspiring book contains over 120 flower designs to colour in, with coloured versions of some for inspiration.
- Author BiographyElaine Hamer is a professional illustrator and she has worked on a variety of publications, including cookery and children's titles. She uses pencil, gouache and watercolour to create beautiful stylized, decorative and highly detailed illustrations. Elaine also works as a jewellery designer/maker and until moving into Kent lectured in jewellery making, art and design in the Midlands. She has two children, a son and daughter, and now lives in Kent with her husband.
- Author(s)Elaine Hamer
- PublisherSearch Press Ltd
- Date of Publication22/10/2014
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationTunbridge Wells
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSearch Press Ltd
- Content Note16 colour; 66 black & white
- Weight363 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine10 mm
Most relevant reviews
- theresa877107 Jun, 2016by
love this book ,nice time to relax and colouring.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.39
- £2.34Trending at £3.00
- £1.95Trending at £2.88
- £7.81Trending at £8.98
- £11.67Trending at £14.87
- £9.50Trending at £9.97
- £10.23Trending at £16.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.