The Chinese Diaspora: Space, Place, Mobility and Identity by Rowman & Littlefield (Paperback, 2002)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLeading scholars in the field consider the profound importance of meanings of place and the spatial processes of mobility and settlement for the Chinese overseas.
- Author BiographyLaurence J. C. Ma is professor emeritus of geography at the University of Akron. Carolyn L. Cartier is associate professor of geography at the University of Southern California.
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication17/12/2002
- GenrePeople & Places: General
- Series TitleWhy of Where
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Notebibliography, index
- Weight531 g
- Width146 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byCarolyn Cartier,Laurence J.C. Ma
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £3.48Trending at £3.86
- £7.17Trending at £8.05
- £4.82Trending at £7.49
- £7.88Trending at £9.99
- £7.32Trending at £7.64
- £9.68Trending at £12.98
- £35.17Trending at £64.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.