All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £9.99Trending at £12.34
- £14.90Trending at £16.99
- £19.59Trending at £26.28
- £9.06Trending at £9.41
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
About this product
- DescriptionChina's long-term economic success is driven by new firms, new sectors and new business practices. This book explores the establishment of new private firms and listed companies, the development of knowledge industries, in particular the IT and banking sectors and the co-evolution of public governance and business institutions.
- Author BiographyEdited by Barbara Krug, Professor of Economics of Governance, Rotterdam School of Management (RSM), Erasmus University Rotterdam, the Netherlands and Guest Professor, Goethe University Frankfurt am Main, Germany and Hans Hendrischke, University of Sydney, Australia
- PublisherEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/2009
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Width234 mm
- Height156 mm
- Edited byBarbara Krug,Hans Hendrischke
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.