Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.67
- £19.99Trending at £22.65
- £9.24Trending at £10.99
- £26.55Trending at £28.07
- £30.79Trending at £34.35
- £16.99Trending at £18.63
- £15.72Trending at £22.83
About this product
- DescriptionThis work provides an introduction to Chinese journalists and their roles within society for both students of media and Asian studies. The book offers a background history of journalists and the media in Communist China and examines the origins and development of Chinese journalism.
- Author BiographyHugo de Burgh is Senior Lecturer in media practices at Goldsmith's College, University of London. Until 1995 he worked as a television reporter and producer in the UK.
- Author(s)Hugo de Burgh
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/08/2003
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note4 black & white tables
- Weight521 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.