Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £8.27Trending at £9.13
- £12.17Trending at £13.32
- £6.36Trending at £6.92
- £5.54Trending at £5.97
- £11.41Trending at £11.59
- £10.15Trending at £14.93
- £9.06Trending at £9.87
About this product
- DescriptionExamining trends such as reliance on religious charities originating from outside the PRC, the revival of local governance in urban settings, the passing of legislation for workers, or the multiplication of environmental non-governmental organizations, this book tackles the question of whether the Chinese government can overcome these challenges.
- Author BiographyAndre Laliberte is Professor of Political Science at the University of Quebec at Montreal (UQAM), and Associate Professor at the Faculty of Graduate Studies, University of Ottawa, Canada. Marc Lanteigne is Lecturer in the Department of International Relations at St Andrews University, UK.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication20/12/2007
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleRoutledge Contemporary China Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note2 black & white illustrations, 2 black & white line drawings
- Weight453 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byAndre Laliberte,Marc Lanteigne
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.