Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.91Trending at £24.99
- £26.30Trending at £26.46
- £28.79Trending at £30.88
- £56.98Trending at £59.81
- £20.30Trending at £26.57
- £35.88Trending at £49.22
- £23.85Trending at £31.39
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the story of how the women's movement in China took advantage of the government's official efforts to position women in the rural economic reforms of the 1980s to achieve a significant and ever-increasing role in China's developing turn toward a market economy, which was not the state's intent.
- Author BiographyEllen R. Judd is Professor and Head of Anthropology at the University of Manitoba. She is the author of Gender and Power in Rural North China (Stanford, 1994), and the co-editor of Feminists Doing Development: A Practical Critique.
- Author(s)Ellen R. Judd
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication02/01/2002
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Content Note1 map
- Weight318 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.