Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.14
- £9.60Trending at £9.76
- £6.36Trending at £6.93
- £12.17Trending at £13.34
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.51Trending at £15.73
- £10.15Trending at £14.95
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the complex role of Chinese American scientists and engineers in their ever-growing role in Silicon Valley. They learn how to utilize new social networks and make sense of a changed ethnic identity. This book presents important knowledge on the connection of Chinese ethnicity to high-skilled labor and entrepreneurship in Silicon Valley.
- Author BiographyBernard P. Wong is professor of anthropology at San Francisco State University.
- Author(s)Bernard P. Wong
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication28/11/2005
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitlePacific Formations: Global Relations in Asian & Pacific Perspectives
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Note1 map
- Weight413 g
- Width156 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.