All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £8.63Trending at £9.09
- £8.87Trending at £9.92
- £6.10Trending at £6.23
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £11.41Trending at £14.18
- £24.93Trending at £25.85
- £11.71Trending at £12.80
About this product
- DescriptionThe third volume of archaeological investigations in southern Italy by the Institute of Classical Archaeology that will present a wealth of new information about the region's ancient rural economy and culture
- Author BiographyJON MORTER was a field director for ICA excavations at Metaponto and Croton in southern Italy, and at Chersonesos in Crimea. The ICA Croton project was the subject of his dissertation, for which he received a PhD from the University of Texas at Austin. He had taken up a position teaching at the College of Charleston (South Carolina) shortly before his death. JOHN ROBB is Reader in European Prehistory and editor of the Cambridge Archaeological Journal at Cambridge University.
- Author(s)Jon Morter
- PublisherUniversity of Texas Press
- Date of Publication15/04/2010
- GenreAncient History
- Place of PublicationAustin, TX
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Texas Press
- Content Note689 b&w illus.
- Weight1270 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Pagination290 pp
- Edited byJohn Robb
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.