CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £10.35Trending at £11.00
- £8.70Trending at £9.13
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £8.89Trending at £9.94
- £24.93Trending at £25.91
- £11.71Trending at £12.83
- £21.48Trending at £29.17
About this product
- Author(s)Christopher Bollas
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication08/06/2011
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight612 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Foreword byArne Jemstedt
- Table Of ContentsThe Transformational Object. Extractive Introjection. Normotic Illness. The Destiny Drive. Psychic Genera. The Fascist State of Mind. Why Oedipus? The Functions of History. Cracking Up. The Structure of Evil. Mental Interference. Creativity and Psychoanalysis. Architecture and the Unconscious. What is Theory? Character and Interformality. The Wisdom of the Dream.
- Author BiographyChristopher Bollas PhD is a Member of the British Psychoanalytical Society, the Los Angeles Institute and Society for Psychoanalytic Studies, and Honorary Member of the Institute for Psychoanalytic Training and Research (IPTAR) in New York. Arne Jemstedt MD is a psychoanalyst in private practice in Stockholm. He is a member and training analyst of the Swedish Psychoanalytical Association and its current President. He edited the Swedish translation of Christopher Bollas's book Being a Character and has published articles and chapters on Bollas's work in Swedish and international psychoanalytic journals and books. He is a member of the International Editorial Panel for the Complete Works of D. W. Winnicott and editor of Swedish translations of Winnicott's work. He is a member of the 'nomenclature group' for the Swedish translation of Freud's Standard Edition.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.