All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines the cultural and political history of the Church of the East, the main Christian church in Iraq and Iran. Philip Wood uses medieval Arabic sources to examine history-writing by Christians in the fifth to ninth centuries AD.
- Author BiographyPhilip Wood is Assistant Professor at Aga Khan University, ISMC.
- Author(s)Philip Wood
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication29/08/2013
- GenreChristian History & Denominations
- Series TitleOxford Early Christian Studies
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Note1 map
- Weight626 g
- Width170 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine26 mm
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.82Trending at £16.99
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.46Trending at £7.19
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.94Trending at £28.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.