All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA stunning new hardback edition of this timeless classic. This is the best loved of all the Chronicles of Narnia - the first one ever written, and the book everybody remembers reading as a child.
- Author BiographyCLIVE STAPLES LEWIS (1898-1963) was one of the intellectual giants of the twentieth century and arguably one of the most influential writers of his day. He was a fellow and tutor in English Literature at Oxford University until 1954 when he was unanimously elected to the Chair of Medieval and Renaissance English at Cambridge University, a position he held until his retirement. He wrote more than thirty books, allowing him to reach a vast audience, and his works continue to attract thousands of new readers every year. His most distinguished and popular accomplishments include Mere Christianity, Out of the Silent Planet, The Great Divorce, The Screwtape Letters, and the universally acknowledged classics, the Chronicles of Narnia. To date, the Narnia books have sold over 100 million copies and been transformed into three major motion pictures.
- Author(s)C. S. Lewis
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication01/12/2014
- GenreChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleChronicles of Narnia
- Series Part/Volume Number02
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Weight468 g
- Width138 mm
- Height205 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Illustrator(s)Pauline Baynes
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
Best-selling in Children's Fiction
Save on Children's Fiction
- £67.78Trending at £69.19
- £16.80Trending at £24.99
- £2.81Trending at £3.84
- £2.75Trending at £3.98
- £2.50Trending at £2.77
- £4.49Trending at £4.73
- £11.99Trending at £14.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.