Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £69.50Trending at £109.37
- £12.53Trending at £14.81
- £6.46Trending at £8.98
- £6.26Trending at £6.51
- £11.37Trending at £21.83
- £11.10Trending at £13.82
- £9.25Trending at £14.42
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection of essays examines the relationship between the Roman Catholic Church and Galileo. This volume gives an account of Galileo and his turbulent relationship with the Roman Catholic Church. Contributors provide careful analyses of the interactions of the Church and Galileo between 1612 and 1642.
- Author BiographyERNAN MCMULLIN is John Cardinal O'Hara Professor Emeritus of Philosophy at the University of Notre Dame.
- PublisherUniversity of Notre Dame Press
- Date of Publication31/03/2005
- GenreChristianity: General
- Series TitleStudies in Science & the Humanities from the Reilly Centre for Science, Technology & Values
- Place of PublicationNotre Dame IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Notre Dame Press
- Content Note12 halftones
- Edited byErnan McMullin
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.