CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.98Trending at £25.01
- £26.30Trending at £27.03
- £17.70Trending at £25.48
- £20.30Trending at £27.00
- £16.38Trending at £16.87
- £24.99Trending at £30.38
- £20.87Trending at £21.21
About this product
- DescriptionNew to the city, Tallmadge saw only its concrete, glass, smog, and debris, until he focused on the buzzing, flapping, scurrying, chewing, photosynthesizing life forms around him. This is a hopeful guide to finding nature and balance in unlikely places.
- Author BiographyJohn Tallmadge is Core Professor of Literature and Environmental Studies at the Graduate College of Union Institute and University in Cincinnati, Ohio. He is the author of Meeting the Tree of Life, and his work has appeared in such publications as Audubon and Orion.
- Author(s)John Tallmadge
- PublisherUniversity of Georgia Press
- Date of Publication31/10/2004
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationGeorgia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Georgia Press
- Weight395 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.