Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £13.74Trending at £16.65
- £13.11Trending at £19.98
- £5.35Trending at £5.98
- £10.99Trending at £19.98
- £18.33Trending at £24.00
- £14.76Trending at £17.26
- £4.32Trending at £4.74
About this product
- DescriptionThe Italian art cinema of the 1960s is known worldwide for its brilliance and vitality. This title argues for an understanding of that cinema as a negotiation between a national aesthetic tradition of realism and a nascent post-modern image culture. It is suitable for scholars and students in different areas of film studies.
- Author BiographyAngelo Restivo is Assistant Professor of English at East Carolina University.
- Author(s)Angelo Restivo
- PublisherDuke University Press
- Date of Publication26/02/2002
- GenreFilm, TV & Radio
- Series TitlePost-Contemporary Interventions
- Place of PublicationNorth Carolina
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDuke University Press
- Content Note33 b&w photos
- Width149 mm
- Height235 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.