The Cinema of Satyajit Ray: Between Tradition and Modernity by Darius Cooper (Paperback, 2000)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £43.71Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £27.30Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by better_world_books_uk
- Est. delivery by 25 Oct
All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £4.89Trending at £5.11
- £7.98Trending at £8.07
- £7.25Trending at £7.99
- £20.03Trending at £22.35
- £16.02Trending at £22.02
- £28.00Trending at £33.99
- £23.47Trending at £35.02
About this product
- DescriptionCooper's study of Satyajit Ray examines his work from a social and historical perspective.
- Author(s)Darius Cooper
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication13/01/2000
- GenreFilm, TV & Radio
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Film
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note23 b/w illus.
- Weight420 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.