All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis refreshingly contemporary take on Tarot is equal parts gorgeous art book and thought-provoking spiritual touchstone. Each page represents one of the classic 78 Tarot cards, beautifully depicted in ethereal watercolours by Michelle Blade and eloquently explained in text by Jen Altman.
- Author BiographyMichelle Blade is a painter, sculptor, installation and performance artist who has exhibited internationally. She lives and works in Los Angeles. Jen Altman is a writer, photographer, and stylist based in North Carolina. She is the author of Photographing Your Children, Gem and Stone, and Instant Love, also from Chronicle Books.
- PublisherChronicle Books
- Date of Publication13/10/2015
- GenreAstrology & Fortune-telling
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChronicle Books
- Content Note78 full-colour illustrations; ribbon marker, foil-stamped and debossed cover
- Weight363 g
- Width199 mm
- Height185 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Illustrator(s)Michelle Blade
- Photographs byJen Altman
- Format DetailsWith ribbon marker(s)
Most relevant reviews
- op.14129 Jun, 2017by
just a book, but...
...I love the pictures, it's a good book
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.98
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £4.46Trending at £4.98
- £10.77Trending at £12.34
- £11.87Trending at £14.48
- £11.98Trending at £15.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.