All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.50
- £18.69Trending at £23.69
- £9.95Trending at £10.14
- £56.83Trending at £57.83
- £10.30Trending at £15.09
- £11.61Trending at £15.00
- £7.58Trending at £11.93
About this product
- DescriptionExplores child circulation, informal arrangements in which indigenous Andean children are sent by their parents to live in other households. This title demonstrates that such an understanding of the practice is simplistic and misleading.
- Author BiographyJessaca B. Leinaweaver is Assistant Professor of Anthropology at Brown University.
- Author(s)Jessaca Leinaweaver
- PublisherDuke University Press
- Date of Publication01/11/2008
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleLatin America Otherwise
- Place of PublicationNorth Carolina
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDuke University Press
- Content Note11 illustrations, 2 maps
- Width156 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.