Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWeiner emphasizes health care for children, deaf and blind people, and mentally ill patients and underscores the role of women as administrators and dispensers of hospital care.
- Author BiographyDora B. Weiner is professor of the medical humanities and History at UCLA. Her books include Raspail: Scientist and Reformer, The Clinical Training of Doctors: An Essay of 1793, Philippe Pinel (1745-1862) and an English edition of Jacques Tenon's Memoirs of Paris Hospitals.
- Author(s)Dora B. Weiner
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication18/12/2001
- GenreMedicine: General
- Series TitleThe Henry E. Sigerist Series in the History of Medicine
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content NoteNo
- Weight726 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.48
- £18.69Trending at £23.70
- £3.95Trending at £4.04
- £10.30Trending at £15.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.