All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCitizenship presents two faces. Within a political community, it stands for inclusion and universalism, but to outsiders, citizenship means exclusion. Examining alienage and alienage law, this book explores the dilemmas of inclusion and exclusion inherent in the practices and institutions of citizenship in liberal democratic societies.
- Author BiographyLinda Bosniak is a professor at the Rutgers University School of Law.
- Author(s)Linda Bosniak
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication08/09/2008
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight371 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £8.80Trending at £11.65
- £6.59Trending at £7.72
- £6.99Trending at £9.99
- £11.04Trending at £12.69
- £10.20Trending at £13.90
- £9.67Trending at £12.99
- £7.36Trending at £9.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.