All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThink you don't have the time or space to grow your own food? Think again. The City Grower shows you how to find spaces suitable for growing no matter their size, and gives you the skills to grow around a busy lifestyle in a simple, five-step process: the plot, the build, planting, maintenance and harvest.
- Author BiographyMatt Franks is the MD and founder of Connected Roots, an urban food growing social enterprise. He teaches Urban Garden Design at Chelsea College of Art and Design. He is a young urban gardener with experience of planning, building and maintaining gardens around the UK.
- Author(s)Matt Franks
- PublisherKyle Books
- Date of Publication21/04/2016
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2016
- ImprintKyle Books
- Weight590 g
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.26
- £30.35Trending at £42.88
- £10.14Trending at £14.99
- £14.09Trending at £15.19
- £7.49Trending at £7.67
- £16.50Trending at £25.00
- £14.05Trending at £17.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.