All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.32Trending at £25.05
- £66.16Trending at £92.21
- £8.66Trending at £10.34
- £13.63Trending at £14.16
- £22.22Trending at £23.53
- £19.56Trending at £26.19
- £16.22Trending at £20.27
About this product
- DescriptionAn unprecedented exploration of the relationship between art, architecture, social history, and public policy in New York, Chicago, and Los Angeles in the 1960s and '70s
- Author BiographyKatherine A. Bussard is Peter C. Bunnell Curator of Photography, Princeton University Art Museum. Alison Fisher is Harold and Margot Schiff Assistant Curator of Architecture and Design, The Art Institute of Chicago. Greg Foster-Rice is associate professor of the history of photography, Columbia College Chicago.
- Author(s)Alison Fisher,Gregory Foster-Rice,Katherine A. Bussard
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication05/12/2014
- GenreFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note250 color + b-w illus.
- Weight1746 g
- Width222 mm
- Height273 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.