Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.14
- £11.30Trending at £12.34
- £12.17Trending at £13.09
- £9.60Trending at £9.76
- £10.86Trending at £11.41
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.51Trending at £15.73
About this product
- DescriptionIn exploring the career of Seki Hajime, who served as mayor of Japan's second-largest city, Osaka, this text traces the roots of social progressivism in prewar Japan, permitting us to reconceive it as a truly transnational movement whose impact was felt across the Pacific and Atlantic.
- Author BiographyJeffrey E. Hanes is Associate Professor of History at the University of Oregon.
- Author(s)Jeffrey E. Hanes
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication10/05/2002
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleTwentieth-century Japan: The Emergence of a World Power S.
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 13
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note17 b/w photographs, 1 map
- Weight494 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.