All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.30
- £21.69Trending at £24.93
- £4.34Trending at £4.46
- £23.93Trending at £24.43
- £8.01Trending at £11.27
- £8.99Trending at £9.30
- £5.08Trending at £6.72
About this product
- DescriptionA well-illustrated overview of the development of cities in the Western Roman provinces.
- Author BiographyRay Laurence is Reader in Ancient History at the University of Birmingham. He has published widely on the history of ancient Rome, including Roman Pompeii: Space and Society, 2nd edition (2007), Traveller's Guide to the Ancient World: Rome (2008) and Roman Passions: A History of Pleasure in Imperial Rome (2009). Simon Esmonde-Cleary is Senior Lecturer in Archaeology at the University of Birmingham. His previous books include The Ending of Roman Britain (1989) and Rome in the Pyrenees: Lugdunum and the Convenae from the First Century BC to the Seventh Century AD (2007). Gareth Sears is Lecturer in Ancient History at the University of Birmingham. He is the author of Late Roman African Urbanism (2007).
- Author(s)Gareth Sears,Ray Laurence,Simon Esmonde Cleary
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication14/07/2011
- GenreAncient History
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note16 b/w illus. 74 maps 15 tables
- Weight590 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.