CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.80Trending at £17.00
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.94Trending at £28.56
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
About this product
- DescriptionThis two-volume work, published in 1837, gives a lively and observant account of life in the declining Ottoman empire.
- Author(s)Julia Pardoe
- PublisherCambridge Library Collection
- Date of Publication09/08/2014
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleCambridge Library Collection - Travel, Middle East and Asia Minor
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note11 b/w illus.
- Weight660 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.