All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines what the relationship between young citizens and civic groups looks like on the Web and in social media.
- Author BiographyChris Wells is Assistant Professor in the School of Journalism and Mass Communication at University of Wisconsin-Madison.
- Author(s)Chris Wells
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication14/07/2015
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleOxford Studies in Digital Politics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2015
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Weight402 g
- Width167 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.