All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn his epic The Civil War, Lucan (39 65 CE) carries us from Caesar s fateful crossing of the Rubicon, through the Battle of Pharsalus, Pompey s death, and Cato s leadership in Africa, to Caesar victorious in Egypt. The poem is also called Pharsalia.
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication01/12/1969
- Series TitleLoeb Classical Library
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight440 g
- Width110 mm
- Height170 mm
- Translated byDuff
- Edition StatementRevised edition
Best-selling in Short Stories & Anthologies
Save on Short Stories & Anthologies
- £6.07Trending at £6.15
- £12.38Trending at £15.18
- £7.52Trending at £10.00
- £6.81Trending at £8.97
- £6.98Trending at £9.00
- £7.52Trending at £8.47
- £6.66Trending at £8.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.