Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.42Trending at £13.02
- £9.60Trending at £11.22
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £12.17Trending at £13.80
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
- £6.50Trending at £8.00
About this product
- DescriptionGeorgians, like all Americans, experienced the Civil War in a variety of ways. Through selected articles drawn from the New Georgia Encyclopedia, this collection chronicles the diversity of Georgia's Civil War experience and reflects the most current scholarship in terms of how the Civil War has come to be studied, documented, and analysed.
- Author BiographyJohn C. Inscoe is Albert B. Saye Professor of History and University Professor at the University of Georgia. His nine books include Writing the South through the Self: Explorations in Southern Autobiography and Enemies of the Country: New Perspectives on Unionists in the Civil War South (both Georgia). Inscoe is the editor of the New Georgia Encyclopedia and secretary-treasurer of the Southern Historical Association.
- PublisherUniversity of Georgia Press
- Date of Publication15/07/2011
- Language(s)English, Multiple languages
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationGeorgia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Georgia Press
- Content Note25 black and white photographs, 3 maps
- Weight646 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byJohn C. Inscoe
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.