Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £8.99Trending at £9.95
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £24.93Trending at £25.93
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
- £19.79Trending at £27.15
- £7.62Trending at £9.93
About this product
- DescriptionDocuments the war in a state with a unique position of power, where allegiance, for either side, would have meant easing of supply problems and a stronger base of operations. This book reveals the political temper that made the military situation inevitable, detailing the division within the institutions and families of the Bluegrass.
- Author BiographyLowell H. Harrison, professor emeritus of history at Western Kentucky University is the author of many books on Kentucky history, including Lincoln of Kentucky and George Rogers Clark and the War in the West. He is also coauthor of A New History of Kentucky and editor of Kentucky's Governors.
- Author(s)Lowell H. Harrison
- PublisherThe University Press of Kentucky
- Date of Publication15/01/2010
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationLexington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University Press of Kentucky
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight162 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.