All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.36Trending at £4.54
- £9.51Trending at £10.01
- £2.70Trending at £2.73
- £8.69Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.34
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
- £6.88Trending at £7.10
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the ideological and cultural milieu that shaped the Mexican people's understanding of technology.
- Author BiographyMichael Matthews is an assistant professor of history at Elon University.
- Author(s)Michael Matthews
- PublisherUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2014
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleThe Mexican Experience
- Place of PublicationLincoln
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Content Note25 illustrations. 2 tables
- Weight476 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.