All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.14
- £16.56Trending at £25.03
- £22.52Trending at £23.14
- £21.48Trending at £23.41
- £20.99Trending at £25.01
- £31.22Trending at £32.37
- £28.95Trending at £29.77
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers a critical reassessment of the histories of colonialism, immigration, gender, the Algerian War, and the welfare state, by examining a network of services targeting Algerian migrants that brought together two of France's long-standing social engineering projects-the civilizing mission and the welfare state.
- Author BiographyAmelia H. Lyons is Assistant Professor of History at the University of Central Florida.
- Author(s)Amelia H. Lyons
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication30/10/2013
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsCloth
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.