CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.21Trending at £12.34
- £12.51Trending at £16.54
- £11.75Trending at £14.47
About this product
- DescriptionAchcar traces the rise of militant and anti-Western Islamic fundamentalism to its roots in U.S. policies aimed at controlling the oil reserves of the Middle East.
- Author BiographyGilbert Achcar teaches politics and international relations at the University of Paris-VIII. He is a frequent contributor to Le Monde diplomatique and the author of several books on contemporary politics published in French. He is also editor of The Legacy of Ernest Mandel (1999).
- Author(s)Gilbert Achcar
- PublisherMonthly Review Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication18/11/2002
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMonthly Review Press,U.S.
- Weight204 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.