All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £20.35
- £12.34Trending at £12.49
- £13.37Trending at £16.00
- £35.00Trending at £67.29
- £23.80Trending at £25.31
- £7.50Trending at £7.67
- £14.38Trending at £14.57
About this product
- Author(s)Laurence J. Kotlikoff,Scott Burns
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication10/04/2012
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Content Note4 b&w illus., 10 figures, 6 tables
- Weight544 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 18
- Author BiographyLaurence J. Kotlikoff, one of the nation's leading experts on fiscal policy, national saving, and personal finance and a columnist for Bloomberg, is Professor of Economics at Boston University. Scott Burns's personal finance column has been nationally syndicated since 1981. He is Chief Investment Strategist for AssetBuilder, an Internet-based registered investment advisory firm. Kotlikoff and Burns are the coauthors of The Coming Generational Storm: What You Need to Know about America's Economic Future (MIT Press).
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.