CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.91Trending at £24.43
- £26.30Trending at £26.79
- £28.79Trending at £29.11
- £56.98Trending at £57.71
- £20.30Trending at £26.91
- £35.88Trending at £49.84
- £23.85Trending at £31.78
About this product
- DescriptionOne of the most important debates in education in recent years has been about the effects of class size differences in schools.
- Author BiographyPeter Blatchford is Professor in Psychology and Education at the Institute of Education, and Head of the School of Psychology and Human Development. He is an experienced researcher, who has worked on a number of projects over the past twenty five years. His main area of interest is social developmental processes in school settings. As well as the research project on the educational effects of class size differences and pupil adult ratios at Key Stage 1 and 2, he is co-directing (with Maurice Galton and Peter Kutnick) a major ESRC funded project on improving the effectiveness of pupil groups in classrooms. He has an international reputation for his work on children's social relationships in school and school breaktimes.
- Author(s)Peter Blatchford
- PublisherOpen University Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2003
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleUK Higher Education OUP Humanities & Social Sciences Education OUP
- Place of PublicationMilton Keynes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOpen University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight288 g
- Width60 mm
- Height91 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.