Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £3.19Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by baham_books
- Est. delivery by 28 Sep
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSpanning from 1969-2009, this title includes five patterns that are included for each decade along with swatches, magazine cuttings, articles and photographs that help portray the original design context for each piece.
- Author BiographySasha Kagan trained as a painter at Exeter College of Art and subsequently studied printmaking at the Royal College of Art. In 1972 Sasha began to produce her knitwear commercially and built up a business that is still thriving. In 2000 - 2001, the V&A put on an exhibition of her work - the ultimate accolade for a knitwear designer. Sasha gives workshops and lectures in the UK, US, Japan and Australia and designs for many magazines. She has published six books of her designs including the popular Knitwear (9781861085191). She lives in Powys, Wales.
- Author(s)Sasha Kagan
- PublisherGuild of Master Craftsman Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication23/06/2011
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationEast Sussex
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGuild of Master Craftsman Publications Ltd
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes illustrations, 130 photographs, 20-35 charts
- Width210 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.26
- £30.35Trending at £42.88
- £10.20Trending at £14.99
- £14.09Trending at £15.19
- £7.49Trending at £7.67
- £16.50Trending at £25.00
- £14.05Trending at £17.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.