CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £13.50Trending at £13.99
- £8.13Trending at £9.74
- £25.45Trending at £26.00
- £26.30Trending at £27.78
- £17.99Trending at £19.66
- £7.47Trending at £8.16
- £8.23Trending at £11.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a standard reference of the major medieval Jewish philosophers, as well as an eminently readable narrative of the course of medieval Jewish philosophical thought, presented as a response to the spiritual-intellectual challenges facing Judaism in that period.
- Author BiographyEliezer Schweid is retired Professor of Jewish Thought at the Hebrew University. He has published over 20 books in general and specific areas of Jewish thought of all periods, and has commented frequently on the relevance of the legacy of Jewish thought to contemporary issues of Jewish and universal human concern.
- Author(s)Eliezer Schweid
- Date of Publication01/09/2007
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleSupplements to the Journal of Jewish Thought and Philosophy
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 3
- Place of PublicationLeiden
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Weight970 g
- Width160 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Translated byLeonard Levin
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.