All listings for this product
Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £6.27Trending at £7.14
- £6.89Trending at £7.02
- £6.30Trending at £6.42
- £30.27Trending at £30.84
- £13.59Trending at £13.85
- £14.62Trending at £14.90
- £14.24Trending at £14.51
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers insights on how the framers and ratifiers of the Constitution were influenced by classical political theory and ancient history.
- Author BiographyDavid J. Bederman is a professor of law at Emory University's School of Law in Atlanta, Georgia. He has written extensively on the classical analogies of contemporary international and constitutional law.
- PrizesWinner of Choice Outstanding Academic Title 2009.
- Author(s)David J. Bederman
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication11/02/2008
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight690 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.