All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.46
- £9.24Trending at £10.97
- £26.45Trending at £27.74
- £19.99Trending at £22.62
- £30.79Trending at £34.30
- £10.89Trending at £13.11
- £18.40Trending at £19.55
About this product
- DescriptionDiscusses the symmetric, linear, orthogonal, and symplectic groups and determines their invariants and representations. This book covers topics such as matrix algebras, semigroups, commutators, and spinors, which help in understanding the group-theoretic structure of quantum mechanics.
- Author(s)Hermann Weyl
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication13/10/1997
- Series TitlePrinceton Landmarks in Mathematics and Physics
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Weight482 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.