All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £3.78Trending at £6.99
- £23.74Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.53
- £17.29Trending at £27.99
- £23.56Trending at £40.09
- £11.91Trending at £19.99
- £15.17Trending at £23.99
About this product
- DescriptionAn updated edition of the best-selling book for teacher success in the classroom Designed for new and experienced teachers alike, this thoroughly revised and updated edition offers a value-packed, practical source of ready-to-use tips and strategies for meeting the challenges teachers face everyday while organizing and managing a classroom.
- Author BiographyRonald L. Partin, Ph.D., has more than thirty years of experience in the education field. A former classroom teacher and coach, Partin currently works as a consultant and researcher for Performance Learning Systems.
- Author(s)Ronald L. Partin
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication28/10/2009
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleJ-B Ed: Survival Guides
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJossey Bass Wiley
- Content Noteill
- Weight912 g
- Width216 mm
- Height278 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Contained items statementContains Spiral bound
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.