Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.73
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £7.86Trending at £9.97
- £6.82Trending at £9.97
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £5.48Trending at £6.95
About this product
- DescriptionUsing the Kleinian concept of projective-identification, with special reference to intrusive identification with internal objects, this work examines claustrophobic phenomena and its relations to the treatment of borderline and adolescent patients.
- Author BiographyDonald Meltzer (1923-2004) is widely known as a psychoanalyst and teacher throughout Europe and South America. He is the author of many works on psychoanalytic theory and practice, including 'The Psychoanalytical Process', 'Sexual States of Mind', 'Explorations in Autism', 'The Kleinian Development', 'Dream Life', 'Studies in Extended Metapsychology', and 'The Claustrum', all published by Karnac Books.
- Author(s)Donald Meltzer
- PublisherKarnac Books
- Date of Publication01/08/2008
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleThe Harris Meltzer Trust Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKarnac Books
- Width147 mm
- Height230 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.