Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £6.94Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by speedyhenuk
- Est. delivery by 25 Aug
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDoris Lessing, winner of the Nobel Prize for Literature, invites us to imagine a mythical society free from sexual intrigue, free from jealousy, free from petty rivalries: a society free from men.
- Author BiographyDoris Lessing is one of the most important writers of the twentieth century and was awarded the Nobel Prize for Literature 2007. Her first novel, 'The Grass is Singing', was published in 1950. Among her other celebrated novels are 'The Golden Notebook', 'The Fifth Child' and 'Memoirs of a Survivor'. She has also published two volumes of her autobiography, 'Under my Skin' and 'Walking in the Shade'. Doris Lessing died on 17 November 2013 at the age of 94.
- PrizesShortlisted for British Book Awards: Reader's Digest Author of the Year Award 2008.
- Author(s)Doris Lessing
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication07/01/2008
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight260 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,B-format paperback
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.57Trending at £4.81
- £5.96Trending at £6.28
- £4.66Trending at £4.78
- £4.66Trending at £5.40
- £4.77Trending at £4.96
- £7.96Trending at £8.96
- £4.69Trending at £4.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.