Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £55.77Trending at £64.34
- £3.00Trending at £4.29
- £4.90Trending at £7.15
- £7.61Trending at £7.76
- £21.95Trending at £22.74
- £15.00Trending at £16.53
- £2.57Trending at £2.85
About this product
- DescriptionConfronted by burglars or belted earls, the clergy of Wodehouse's Clergy Omnibus plough serenely on with the Advent sermon or the opening of the village fete - until, that is, they are swept further into plots which only a well-disposed devil or a member of the Drones Club could have contrived.
- Author BiographyThe author of almost a hundred books and the creator of Jeeves, Blandings Castle, Psmith, Ukridge, Uncle Fred and Mr Mulliner, P.G. Wodehouse was born in 1881 and educated at Dulwich College. After two years with the Hong Kong and Shanghai Bank he became a full-time writer, contributing to a variety of periodicals. As well as his novels and short stories, he wrote lyrics for musical comedies, and at one stage had five shows running simultaneously on Broadway. At the age of 93, in the New Year's Honours List of 1975, he received a long-overdue Knighthood, only to die on St Valentine's Day some 45 days later.
- Author(s)P. G. Wodehouse
- Date of Publication02/07/1992
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight328 g
- Width152 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.