All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £8.27Trending at £9.14
- £9.60Trending at £9.76
- £11.99Trending at £13.34
- £6.36Trending at £6.93
- £9.91Trending at £10.07
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.51Trending at £15.73
About this product
- DescriptionPresents readers with a perspective on the business of therapy: not merely how it appears externally, but how practitioners experience it internally. The stories, in this book, paint a complex and multi-layered portrait of the client-counselor relationship, which demonstrates the unexpected rewards that the profession has to offer.
- Author BiographyJeffrey A. Kottler, Ph. D., is Chair of the Counseling Department at California State University, Fullerton and is one of the most prolific authors in the fields of psychology and education. Jon Carlson, Psy.D., Ed.D., is Distinguished Professor of Psychology and Counseling at Governors State University, University Park, Illinois and a Psychologist with the Wellness Clinic in Lake Geneva, Wisconsin.
- Author(s)Jeffrey A. Kottler,Jon Carlson
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication04/10/2005
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note2 black & white illustrations, 1 black & white tables
- Weight317 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.