Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionWhere do law and medicine converge and diverge in their responses to and understandings of harm and suffering?
- Author BiographyIan Harper is a trained medical practitioner and social anthropologist, working at the University of Edinburgh. Tobias Kelly teaches social anthropology at the University of Edinburgh, where his research interests include human rights, political and legal anthropology and modern British cultural history. Akshay Khanna is a research fellow at the Institute of Development Studies, University of Sussex.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication31/03/2015
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Law and Society
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note3 b/w illus.
- Weight590 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byAkshay Khanna,Ian Harper,Tobias Kelly
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.