All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a comprehensive review of the interdisciplinary profession and practice of educational therapy.
- Author BiographyMaxine Ficksman, M.A., a board certified educational therapist, has worked in regular and special education for the past forty years, specializing in guiding students with learning difficulties and their families through the educational process as well as developing, coordinating and teaching graduate level training programs and courses in educational therapy. Jane Utley Adelizzi, Ph.D., a board certified educational therapist and published author whose work focuses on the impact of psychological trauma and its impact on learning and functioning, has worked in higher education for over twenty-five years. She has developed programs for older adolescents and adults who live with the fear and memories of school failure and the emotional impact of these struggles.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication31/03/2010
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note9 black & white tables, 18 black & white line drawings
- Weight686 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byJane Utley Adelizzi,Maxine Ficksman
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.04
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.67
- £24.23Trending at £25.25
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.65Trending at £24.06
- £4.99Trending at £6.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.